Five Reasons to Choose Vale House Gift Vouchers this Christmas
Gift vouchers can have a bit of an unfair reputation – perhaps you might associate them with getting book tokens as a kid when what you really wanted was a bike, or out of touch relatives buying you vouchers for shops you’d never ever shop in usually. But we think that for grown-ups, gift vouchers can actually be the perfect present – especially if you choose a Vale House Kitchen gift voucher. Here’s five reasons why we reckon they’re guaranteed to please…
1. You can make them really personal – we give you the option of buying a voucher for a specific class, so you can pick something that’s perfect for your loved ones, from fishing and foraging to baking and butchery – whatever you think they’d enjoy the most.
2. Gift vouchers give people the excuse to treat themselves – because what is a gift voucher except money that you have to spend on something fun? You can’t save it for bills or groceries, you have to treat yourself to something really enjoyable. As well as vouchers for specific classes, we sell vouchers in denominations from £10 to £300, so you can let your favourite foodie peruse our website and pick something they’d really love to try.
3. With our vouchers, you can gift a valuable, memorable experience rather than simply more stuff to clutter up the house. We all know what it’s like – as you get older you start to accumulate a lot of possessions and you get to the point where you just don’t want or need any more! So the gift of an experience is much more appealing. Not to mention…
4. …our vouchers also gift the lucky recipient some fantastic new skills, which they can use and enjoy for years to come. That’s pretty good value! Whether your loved one is a keen cook wanting to build on their existing talents, or a foodie adventurer who fancies picking up a new skill, we’ve got all sorts of options to choose from, from seasonal cookery masterclasses to smoking and curing your own meats.
5. Finally, when you buy our gift vouchers, you’re supporting a sustainable small business rather than a big corporation. At Vale House Kitchen, we do our very best to tread as lightly on the environment as possible, from the biomass boiler that heats our classroom to the brilliant local suppliers we use for our ingredients. Basically, it’s the exact opposite of the usual mass-market Christmas shopping.
So there you have it – five great reasons to pick up a few of our gift vouchers this Christmas. Not to mention, of course, that they’re incredibly easy to wrap and perfect for posting! This year, don’t just grab any old rubbish off the shelves – spend your money thoughtfully on a gift that will never be forgotten, and give your loved ones the gift of a Vale House Kitchen experience. Click here to take a look….